3546 Columbia Parkway (Between Allyn's Cafe and Starbucks). Click Here for map and directions.
See our Pricing Page.
• Bring a water bottle, towel and mat (optional).
• Please try to arrive 10 minutes before class begins to get the most out of your class. New students, please arrive 15 minutes early for a tutorial (if instructor is available).
• To help keep your workout environment safe and clean, please change into your workout shoes when you arrive.
• To ensure classes are available to those who wish to attend, all cancellations must be made at least 12 hours prior to your scheduled class. Failure to provide 12 hours notice will result in payment for that class or, for those with unlimited passes, a $10 late cancellation charge will be charged to your card on file.
• How to cancel a reservation? Login to your account, go to the MY INFO tab, then the MY SCHEDULE tab and select cancel. If you cannot access a computer, please text or email us.
• If Cincinnati Public Schools are closed due to weather, all classes before noon will be canceled. For evening and days when school is not scheduled, we will use our best judgment. We will attempt to notify all registered participants and you will not be charged for class. Your safety is our priority!
• Please view up to the minute online scheduler for class changes and cancellations.
Word is out-our workouts are fun and effective! This means we sometimes have a wait list for classes. When you attempt to make a reservation in a class that is full, the Mind Body software will ask you if you want to be added to the Wait List for that class. If you click "yes" it will show you where you stand on the wait list (i.e. "you are spot 1/3 on the wait list). If a spot becomes available greater than 12 hours before the class begins, you will receive an email from Its Working Out confirming that you are now reserved in the class. We assume you want to take a class if you are wait listed, so please check your email for a notification and cancel your reservation if you can no longer attend. Once this auto email is generated, your reservation is treated like all of our other reservations (12 hour cancellation policy applies).
If a spot opens up closer than 12 hours before class, we will call those on the wait list, but will not reserve their spot unless we speak to them directly.
*Make sure you are opted in to receive our emails and that we have your cell phone in our system.
Please note, if you are wait listed and a spot does not open, your class pass will be returned to your account to be used in the future.
How do you like to be contacted by Its Working Out? Our software defaults to emailing class reminders, wait list updates, etc. However, if you prefer to receive updates via text, please contact us with the following: ten digit cell number, mobile service provider, and let us know if you want text only or text and email notifications.
If you have a specific time or format (Sports Specific, RIP Training, TRX, Tabata, TRX Power Stretch, etc.) you would like to see added to our studio schedule or brought to your location, please contact Kristen using our Contact Form.